Garmin Forerunner 645 is an affordable and great standalone fitness tracker for outdoor exercise enthusiasts looking for a wealth of metrics. Also, this GPS running watch is a powerhouse training device that enhances the way users work out. Therefore, compared with other Garmin running watches, it is ideal for any runner willing to boost fitness.
Along with the GPS tracking feature, heart rate monitoring, it can load up to 500 songs. Additionally, it boosts the user’s knowledge of how they run to fine-tune their training. Along with all these fractures, it has a slim design, 1.2-inch diameter face, which is large enough and makes it easy for all users to read while without a weighty watch on their arms.
The Garmin Forerunner 645 is an excellent watch that can track a massive variety of sports and a feature-filled watch that makes it an ideal choice for all fitness freak users. Also, it is worth paying for such a remarkable Garmin GPS watch loaded with impressive features along with the music playback ability.
Pros and Cons
Apart from being the best running watch, still, there are some drawbacks. Therefore, the below described pros and cons would help give a clearer picture of the Garmin Forerunner 645. So, scroll down and check out the detailed information provided below.
- It is a lightweight watch and easy to carry.
- It has advanced features.
- It is easy to use.
- It has excellent running metrics.
- It has an excellent song storage capacity, i.e., the user can store up to 500 songs.
- It has a poor battery life
- It does not have a touch screen display
- It is prone to device error pairing
So these were the pros and cons of Garmin Forerunner 645. Now let’s dig in for more in-depth details about the Garmin Forerunner 645.
Garmin Forerunner 645 In-depth Overview
- It is smaller in comparison with Forerunner 935 and is similar to vivoactive 3.
- The physical size of Garmin Forerunner 645 is 42.5 x 42.5 x 13.5 mm with a weight of 42grams.
- The display size is 30.4 mm or 1.2” in diameter.
- It has a screen resolution of 240 x 240 pixels.
- It makes use of the sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel technology that makes it easy to read in bright sunlight.
- It is a nice-looking watch with an attractive screen and a sleek body.
Following mentioned below are some smart features of Garmin Forerunner 645.
It is a water-resistant watch with 5 ATM.
It has an Onboard GPS location feature.
It involves an NFC Contactless Payments
It includes a Text Response (Android Only)
24×7 Heart Rate Monitoring
It has a 24*7 heart rate monitoring feature that informs the users of the updated details of the Zones, Alerts, Calories.
It can track user’s activities such as Steps, Calories, Distance, Floors, and more.
It includes a sleep monitoring feature which means it records the user’s sleep time also.
The stress monitoring feature monitors the user’s stress.
Preloaded Gym & Outdoor Activity Profiles
It has preloaded Gym & Outdoor Activity Profiles
Preloaded Running, Cycling, and Swimming Profiles
It also includes preloaded running, swimming, and cycling profiles.
It has a battery life of up to 7 Day (14 hrs GPS; 5 hrs GPS with Music)
It has a music storage capacity of up to 500 songs.
So this was all about the Garmin Forerunner 645. Therefore, those who love music and is also a fitness freak must consider having this masterpiece. It has everything that one looks for in a smart running watch. Furthermore, along with its sleek design, the features make it the standalone watch. So, hopefully, the information included in the above review was helpful for all of you.