Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch is launched by one of the most significant technology companies- Garmin. It is known for manufacturing innovative and advanced GPS products used for automotive, aviation, sports activities, and many more. Vivoactive 3 is counted amongst one of the best sellers of Garmin. It is a full-featured fitness smartwatch that helps you manage everything from contactless payments to stress measurement. In addition to this, it also calculates pace, distance, etc., using GPS. You can also use it with your Android phone and even reply to text messages from your watch. If you want to get a detailed overview of Garmin Vivoactive 3, including its features and performance, you must go through this write-up until the end.
Garmin Vivoactive 3 features and advantages
This section includes the unique and outstanding features of Vivoactive 3 to give you a clear idea about the product. Therefore, you must go through the features and benefits stated below:-
- It comes with a MoveIQ tool that turns the GPS function of the watch.
- You don’t have to go to your phone while jogging to change the music or check notifications. You can connect the watch to your phone using Garmin connect application.
- It also has a heart-rate monitor that will help you monitor your cardiac training sessions.
- You can also detect your stress level changes with the help of the heart-rate-based variability.
- Garmin Vivoactive is a waterproof smartwatch. Therefore, you can also use it while playing water sports.
- It also has some other features like date, time, alarm clock function, or stopwatch and timer.
- You also get to access its accelerometer to monitor your indoor workouts.
- The step-tracking feature of Vivoactive 3 helps you track your steps, distance, and calorie counting. Along with this, it also has motion alerts.
- Various sports-specific features for sports like running, golf, cycling, swimming, etc.
Use contactless payment mode with Garmin Pay
Garmin Vivoactive 3 also helps you enjoy contactless payments through the Garmin Pay application. It is a tool that will enable you to make contactless payments. You can send and receive money without using any cash currency. However, to avail this facility, you’ll have to add your credit or debit card to the digital wallet of your Garmin account.
The Vivoactive 3 comes with a USB charger that is connected at the back of the watch. A full battery of the watch lasts up to thirteen hours, along with the GPS running. In addition to this, it lasts up to seven days in smartwatch mode. Moreover, you can use the single physical button given on one side to navigate the screens.
The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a fitness-focused smartwatch that comes with various fitness-centric advanced features. It makes the device perfect for all fitness enthusiasts. Apart from the features, it comes with a round and easy-to-use design, and its interface relies on a combination of touch-screen controls and a side button. Hence, there is no denying that Garmin Vivoactive 3 is an ideal fitness tracker that you can purchase to track all of your fitness and related activities.